Tony Hawk Balance Board Game?

Tony Hawk Wii Board

It appears that Tony Hawk maybe considering a Tony Hawk title of the Wii that will utilize the Wii Balance Board. It’s kind of hard to guess how the controls would work, but if a solid control scheme is made, they could definitely make a great and unique game; the game would be unique enough to sell quite a few units, simply because there is nothing like it out their right now.

Eurogamer: Have you seen much of Wii Fit? Do you think a Tony Hawk game would work well with the Wii Fit board?

Tony Hawk: I’ve seen a little bit of it. I think it’s possible to incorporate the Wii Fit board into one of our games, but it would change the control scheme dramatically and we’d have to figure out how to make that work. So I don’t know yet.

Euro Gamer

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: ,

22 Responses to “Tony Hawk Balance Board Game?”

1. textual archegoniata styliform frosted intraschool eupittonic siderostat epibolic
    Humane Society of Wicomico County

2. Neopresent-new says:

Good day to all

3. Avenger says:

Extensive Malware Recognition of viruses, Trojans, backdoor programs, worms, etc.
    download here

4. rouddyjoump says:

Hello, rlk89.com
    all but a year ago now, my computer got a indeed genuine virus. I’m not infallible how it started, but my computer kept vexing to run unnamed programs and would and gas furnace gas valve problems become fixed up emerequickly it was turned on from infuriating to run them. My cousin who has IT episode tried to boost us out. We got the computer stabilised and workable and ended up re-installing Windows all the corrupted version. At the age we cogitation the puzzler was dealt with. yet, we installed multiple virus scanners and ran scans with AVG exempted from, Virusinspection, Spybot, A
    d-apprised, Xoft-Spy, Stinger and an Online inspect from Symantec assurance Check. Most of these were pronouncement no puzzlers, but AVG detected particular viruses that it couldn’t right and filed away. The computer was marginally slower, but wasn’t too noticable at the after . above the ultimate few months, the computer has been getting slower and slower and a stupendous amount of array on the badly induce has disappeared. We had connected with 100GBs fist after the virus and now are down to connected with 10GB settle accounts allowing we are constantly un-installing programs and we haven’t satisfactorily files or programs on the computer to good up all the abandoned array. This combined with the computer slowing down to a snail-creep boost all the after has made it frustrating to use at best. If anyone could furnish me any avoid, it would be mere much appreciated.
    Deckard’s plan glance at
    Run by Gerry on 2008-06-23 01:10:41
    Computer is in sane Mode.

5. oldarata says:

Hi all!

folvite is excreted in human milk
    foradil can pass into breast milk and may harm a nursing baby.
    Consumer information about the medication formoterol
    fostex is used to treat pain or inflammation caused by arthritis or ankylosing spondylitis.
    If you have any of these conditions, you may not be able to use frumil
    frusemide is used to treat pain or inflammation caused by arthritis or ankylosing spondylitis.
    Your doctor or nurse will show you several areas on your body where you can inject fulvicin
    furadantin is used to treat pain or inflammation caused by arthritis or ankylosing spondylitis.
    What happens if I miss a dose of furosemide

6. canceescold says:

Is this gonna end someday??

7. dead_drederS says:

Priveet!! Medveed!!!

8. online-penisenlargement.com penis enlargement

9. cardcloners says:

Hello,
    Just a quick word from the guys at cardcloners . com to let you know that we are open for business, and accepting new customers.
    Check out the site, lots of information and photos are available.
    Likewise you can contact us on skype or instant messenger.

Full details on the website. This stuff can make you a lot of cash if you have the balls for it. Or if you can pay others to do the work.
    This isn’t some stupid get rich quick scheme, this is cloning other peoples atm or credit cards and copying the pin numbers. Then cashing them out yourself.
    On a large scale. Read the site for more info, or email cardcloners@safe-mail.net

10. quinquida says:

All the latest movies, music, soft for mac/pc, games, graphics
    We have all! Simply complete the form and click search!

11. QR-code says:

It’s hard before revelation specialist common people by way of this bone of contention, appreciably it feel herself know what inner man’re connection about! Thanks

12. I simply had to appreciate you yet again. I’m not certain the things that I might have worked on in the absence of these tricks documented by you about such a subject matter. Certainly was the scary circumstance in my view, nevertheless encountering a specialised form you processed that forced me to leap for gladness. Now i am thankful for the assistance and as well , pray you comprehend what a powerful job that you’re accomplishing instructing others by way of your blog. Most likely you’ve never encountered any of us.

13. 1981 impala says:

This is getting a bit further subjective, except I a great deal desire the Zune Marketplace. The interface is multicolored, has more skill, and some cool facial appearance comparable Mixview’ that let you quickly distinguish interconnected albums, songs, or else additional users correlated to what you’re listening to. Clicking on one of those will center resting on that item, and another set of “neighbors” will extend keen on view, allowing you to navigate approximately exploring by comparable artists, songs, or users. Speaking of users, the Zune “Social” is too fantastic enjoyable, charter you find others with mutual tastes and apt associates with them. You next can listen to a playlist shaped based by an amalgamation of what all your friends are listening to, which is too enjoyable. Those uneasy with privacy will ensue relieved to know you can preclude the open from seeing your personal listening routine if you accordingly choose.

14. Generally I do not learn post on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very compelled me to take a look at and do so! Your writing taste has been surprised me. Thanks, very great article.

15. Dr. Vincent Malfitano

Tony Hawk Balance Board Game? « Game’s Influence

16. axzz3EB4RS5ej

Tony Hawk Balance Board Game? « Game’s Influence

17. online reputation management mug shots

Tony Hawk Balance Board Game? « Game’s Influence

18. Consolidated Credit

Tony Hawk Balance Board Game? « Game’s Influence

19. post brothers

Tony Hawk Balance Board Game? « Game’s Influence

20. Troy says:

Everything is very open with a precise description of the challenges. It was definitely informative. Your site is very useful. Thanks for sharing!

21. Heya i’m for the primary time here. I came across this board and I find It truly useful & it helped
    me out a lot. I hope to provide something back and aid others like you helped me.

22. play bingo says: