Wii Voice Chat Could Be Comming

voicewii.jpg

Could we see Voice Chat on Nintendo Wi-Fi games? Talk of the Wii’s capability in terms of audio input has been talked about many times, including talks of hidden microphone support already included in the Wii’s software, the Wii-motes built in Audio Translator and Text-to-Speech applications. But today talk of the Wii allowing Voice Chat on online Wii games came up in the same interview talking about the Wii’s “Rain Checks”.

Our system has the capability for online voice chat, what it comes down to is finalizing the peripheral… I would not be surprised to see that capability come to this system.

It is possible, Could we see a VOIP Channel? You know to call your friends up and ask them for a game? One can only dream.

Engadget

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: , , , , , ,

7 Responses to “Wii Voice Chat Could Be Comming”

1. Applications says:

This relentlessly is amazing to me the correct way online marketers most notably one self are able to find a long time together with the grit to keep up found on developing wonderful blog posts. Yuor web blog issuperb and another most typically associated with my very own may want to start reading special different blogs. I recently simply had to say thanks.

2. szklane says:

I’m not sure where you’re getting your info, but good topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more. Thanks for wonderful information I was looking for this info for my mission.

3. kjOkken says:

I enjoy what you guys are up too. Such clever work and reporting! Keep up the wonderful works guys I’ve included you guys to my personal blogroll.

4. get taller says:

These days of austerity in addition to relative stress about getting debt, most people balk about the idea of using a credit card to make acquisition of merchandise or maybe pay for any gift giving occasion, preferring, instead just to rely on a tried along with trusted method of making transaction – cash. However, if you’ve got the cash there to make the purchase fully, then, paradoxically, that is the best time for them to use the cards for several reasons.

5. Interesting post here. One thing I would like to say is most professional domains consider the Bachelors Degree just as the entry level requirement for an online degree. Whilst Associate Certifications are a great way to get started, completing the Bachelors opens many entrance doors to various employment opportunities, there are numerous on-line Bachelor Course Programs available from institutions like The University of Phoenix, Intercontinental University Online and Kaplan. Another issue is that many brick and mortar institutions make available Online variations of their certifications but usually for a significantly higher amount of money than the institutions that specialize in online course programs.

6. culpo says:

Thanks for one more useful blog. Wherever else may I buy that sort of info developed in this kind of ideal means? I’ve a venture that I am just now working on

7. jeu guitare says:

Now you are aware of the basics of playing the guitare. Put what you’ve learned here to great use with the guitare playing and you will thrive. You will improve in no time.